Twin Cities has never had it easier.
OUR GREAT SYSTEM
We are here to help you with all of your needs for garage storage in Twin Cities. We offer a free estimate, and will be there through the whole installation process.
- Efficient: We offer Monkey Bars garage shelving, the most efficient shelving system available. Monkey Bars shelving gives you 50% more space because of the patented design.
- Convenient: Not only are our products easy to use, but we do all the work. We will come to you to give you a free estimate, and we will also install everything as well.
- Variety: We have the best variety of garage storage Twin Cities could ask for. Not only do we offer Monkey Bars shelving, we also have cabinets, overhead storage, and flooring! Whatever your storage needs, we have the solution.
I have had the most wonderful experience… I would highly recommend (their) company and I’ve had many neighbors checking out… Read more
the best shelf money can buy
- Monkey Bars shelving is completely unique. Our shelving offers both long and short terms storage options. Store long term storage items up top. Monkey Bars shelving can hold 1,000 lbs every 4 ft, so no worries there. Items that you use frequently hang securely on the racks below, making them easy to access. We are so confident in the quality of our shelving, it comes with a lifetime warranty. Monkey Bars makes us the garage storage Twin Cities loves. Check out our other products below.
- Garage Shelving: Powder-coated steel makes up our garage shelving, which can hold 1,000 lbs in 4 ft. Professionally installed and comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Garage Cabinets: Our cabinets come in a variety of different colors and finish options, making it easier to create a custom look for your garage while hiding any clutter.
- Overhead Garage Storage: Use the walls and the ceiling by adding overhead storage racks. These super-strong racks can hold up to an incredible 1,000 lbs safely overhead.
- Garage Flooring: We offer an unlimited amount of choices in how you can customize your garage floor with epoxy or tiles. Complete the look of your garage with this low-maintenance flooring.